- We filed our Free Write #1 in our binder with our other essays.
- We discussed one reponse from everyone's wiki-post over pages 73-103.
- We also discussed nagging questions we had at this point in the reading.
- Eight people did the online review for the ACTs for English (www.actstudent.org/sampletest/index.html).
- Six people read Frankenstein.
- I had writing conferences with Brittany and Anne.
- Read pages 103-123. We will have a reading quiz tomorrow.
- I explained what we need to get done today at the library. I explained how to fill out the library visit form.
- We walked to the library, and Jo Weidner read to us! She also suggested books we could read to our Stewart buddies, and how we should read to kids.
- We had time to select books for the Fluency Final, and we started reading them aloud to each other today.
- We had a quiet work period. People worked on their Reading Final, or on their checklist items.