- Today we took the first fifteen minutes of the class to get organized for our presentations.
- Four of the six groups presented today.
- The remaining two groups will present Monday, most likely. If time is an issue, one group may need to present Tuesday instead. We'll see.
Homework for Monday
- Finish the Mango essay, and thoughtfully complete the AP Writing Rubric.
We'll start reading William Faulkner's The Sound and the Fury on Monday! :-)
- We spent half an hour in groups to prepare for the Nature Poem group presentations, and then we spent the other forty-five minutes on our Mango essays.
- Two-thirds of the class walked to the park to read in the sun.
- The other third stayed at school to read.
- We play Catchphrases the last ten minutes.
- We read, did our book reports, and checked out new books.
Thursday and Friday
- We did approximately a thousand things to get the magazine ready to send to Stacy for printing. We made a lot of good progress. We still have a lot to do, but the book is really taking shape. Yay!