Reminders from Guest Speakers
- AP Exam registration forms are due to Mrs. S. tomorrow. If payment is an issue, please speak with her--she can probably help solve that problem.
- If you want to have a chance at being one of the graduation speakers, get your essay to Ms. A. by TUESDAY, 3/17.
- Today we viewed Powerpoint presentations (and took notes) over Biblical stories and figures.
- Review for the objective unit final, which is tomorrow.
- I handed out and explained the expectations for today's interviews (pink sheet).
- We went to Stewart and spent the block interviewing our first-grader, reading to him or her, and chatting and drawing pictures. The information we gathered today will help us create a children's story for each first-grader, using that student as the main character.
- Revise Poem #3 with at least ten changes--second draft due when you walk in tomorrow
- Work on your portfolio.
- We continued with the short stories today: Andrew, Jacayla and Brittany E.
- Select four pieces to revise--two poems and two prose.