- RJ for "Do Not Go Gentle Into that Good Night"
We finished the Bible Powerpoints and heard about the following:
- The Story of David and Bathsheba
- The Creation of the WOrld
- Mary, Mother of Jesus
- Sodom and Gomorrah
- The Tower of Babel
- The Plagues
- Haleigh talked to us about going to a junior college.
- Read "Elegy for My Father Who Is Not Dead" (p. 10)
- Answer the RJ questions.
- Cut out and define BOTH new lit terms sheets.
- I had almost-final grade conferences with everyone, and I handed back pertinent papers and grade printouts.
- We cruised around and admired each other's final portfolios. We wrote two nice things about each person's portfolio.
- We turned in all portfolio-related paperwork.
- We had a good last day! You guys have a great fourth term!
- We assembled our class book, and they look super! Everyone made a took a copy.
- I had an almost-final grade conference with everyone.
- We organized and handed in our revisions.
- We listened to Brittany's story and made comments.
- We ate! We ate GOOOOOODD!
- We cleaned up.
Have a great fourth term, guys!