Advanced Creative Writing
Day Twenty-six--Friday, February 13th, 2015
Today—Some Harsh Sarcasm, and a Bunch of Work on CHARACTER
1. DONE! How to Bore Your Readers (pages 60-61)
2. DONE! Creating Three-Dimension Characters (page 65)
3. Character Facebook Profile
4. Describing People (page 66)—one-hundred words about one or two characters in your story, as directed on page 66. Save it in the “Describing People” folder in our class folder.
Quiet, Independent Writing Workshop—Move if you think you’ll be chatty. Silence is supreme today.
***Short Story Proposal due Tuesday
1. Facebook Profile due Tuesday
2. Two pages on your story due Tuesday
3. Describing People (p. 66) due Tuesday
5. Total of four pages due WEDNESDAY6. Cruise pinterest board for most recent fiction posts—good stuff there!