Day Thirty-Four--Thursday, February 26th, 2015
When You Come In
- Grab the two yellow papers on the desk.
Children’s Story Prep
- Interview Schedule and Directions
- Potential Writing Buddy Interview Question
- Children’s Story Recommendations from Two Years Ago
- Rausch Writing Buddies (page 1)
- Packet pages 2-7
- Get a chidren’s story and sticky notes.
- Write ONE good element from the story on yellow.
- Write ONE weakness on pink.
- Repeat, until you have covered the strengths of each book. Talk to each other! :-)
What Makes a Good Children’s Book?
Read and Annnotate
- page 2
- page 4
- page 6
- Read a children’s book when you finish, please!