Day Thirteen--Monday, January 26th, 2015
When You Come In
- Initial next to your name on my clipboard for attendance.
- Drop your phone in the phone hostage center. Put your phone BEHIND your name card, please.
- Grab your book, your orange daily reading log, and your green bookmark journal.
Keep this sheet until tomorrow, and we’ll do the other two words then.
- Play quizlet for fifteen minutes.
- Reminder: I’m looking to see that you’re working on quizlet during the assigned quizlet time. Let me show you how I do that.
- If you feel you’re acing those words, study the ACT Prep Words instead.
- DONE! I’m going to get people signed on who aren’t members of the class yet.
Start @ 10:42; ending 10:57
Bookmark Journal #2: Making Predictions
(at the latest) 11:00--11:30--Read and Relax
- Get your daily reading log and your reading book
- Fill it out.
- Read and enjoy your just-right book.
--Read and relax!
- Please turn in your green Bookmark Journal #2--thanks!
Last Few Minutes
Complete your daily reading log
a. time ended
b. page ended
c. TOTAL PAGES READ.
2. Rate yourself. (5, 4, 3, 2, 1)3. Put your daily reading log and book over on the table where it was when class started (or take your book with you, if you’re reading outside of class).