Day Fourteen--Tuesday, January 27th, 2015
Class Poem Lines Robot Typing (Fifteen Minutes)
1. Get a Class Poem Packet.
2. Create a new google doc in our class google folder for this assignment.
3. Type in the lines YOU wrote for each Class Poem.
4. Don’t do any revision whatsoever! That’s for a later date! Yay!
5. Name it, “Your Last Name—My Class Poem Lines”, and make sure it’s in the class folder called “Class Poem Robot Line Typing.”
1. Read and annotate page 42, William Zinsser’s short piece on writing memoir. Make at least five annotations on this page.
2. Read the requirements for the Childhood Memoir on page 43.
3. Start typing!
4. Create a 500-700 word rough draft for class tomorrow (Wednesday.)
- Compose the longest sentence you can using only letters from the first half of the alphabet—that is, the letters “A” through”M”.
A B C D E F G
H I J K L M
- I had a big kid.
- I’m a bad kid.
- Em had a magical beaded badge.
- A llama made magical gel bake a cake
- I made a magical bee be a cab caddie; he jiggled and giggled a cake.