Wednesday, December 17th
Five Days Remain!
When You Come In
- Please sign in.
- Sit where you sat yesterday, lovelies.
- Get out your copy of Animal Farm.
- Get out your historical connections notes we started yesterday.
- If you missed a quiz, take it during reading time.
Revising History, Propaganda, and Brainwashing--(Annotations on chapter 6 from yesterday)
Discuss your reading from yesterday, chapter 6, pages 31-38.
Continue our notes on historical parallels!
Any connection you’ve made from chapters 1-6 is eligible--let’s go! :-)
__________________ = _________________
historical figure/event/setting Animal Farm figure/event/setting
Divide your paper into two columns:
1) Why do people confess to crimes they didn’t commit?
11:00/12:30--Read chapters 7 and 8
READING AND ANNOTATING DIRECTIONS FOR TODAY
When you read and annotate today, strive to reach for other texts and visuals. Try to weave that spiderweb of connections. Connect the dots! Look for and find patterns, like Professor Foster says.
Animal Farm Reading Assignment