Tuesday, December 9th
(Eleven Days Remaining)
When You Come In
- Sign in.
- Put the desks in a circle that includes everyone.
- Open your play to page 49!
Oedipus Rex Read-Aloud and Discussion Continue reading from page 49!
- Annotate as we go:
- DI = dramatic irony
- Things Oedipus says/does that make him a good king
- References to blindness and sight, not seeing and seeing
- Greek Myth Connections
- Questions (…mostly when you read on your own.)
- Box or highlight vocabulary words
- 2nd Block had a full twenty-five minutes to do the Oedipus Final Review assignment on schoology.
- 3rd Block had a full twenty minutes….
LAST FIVE MINUTES, GET ON SCHOOLOGY, and TRY OUT ALL THE LINKS for theHomework
- Quizlet studying for the vocab quiz
- Oedipus Final Review Assignment (on schoology)