Monday, December 8th
(Twelve Days Remaining)
When You Come In
- Sign in.
- Put the desks in a circle that includes everyone.
- Open your play to page 28
Oedipus Rex Read-Aloud and Discussion Continue reading from page 28.
- Annotate as we go:
- DI = dramatic irony
- Things Oedipus says/does that make him a good king
- References to blindness and sight, not seeing and seeing
- Greek Myth Connections
- Questions (…mostly when you read on your own.)
- Box or highlight vocabulary words
- Thank you people who discussed a lot Friday, and thank you to people who asked a few questions or made a few comments. Your comments and questions during discussion will keep our reading of the play ALIVE!
- Let’s hear from everyone today. You don’t need to raise your hands. Let’s go college-style and discuss like grown-ups. :-)
- Chris/Yara, can you keep track again today?
WE READ TO PAGE 46 TODAY.
- Quizlet studying for the vocab quiz