Wednesday, November 19th, 2014
When You Come In
- Sign in, please.
- Put your phone in the hostage center.
- Leave your computers bagged. We don’t need them today.
- Grab your page 26 off the back table, by the win dows.
Lesson Review: Think about a word’s CONNOTATION, as well as its DENOTATION.
Connotation versus Denotation
Connotation vs. Denotation Practice on Your Own (pages 14-15)
1. I’ll explain the Vocabulary Variety Worksheet II.
2. You complete it.
3. Put your name at the top of both pages.
4. Turn them in to where the drawer usually is. Thanks!