Monday, November 17th, 2014
When You Come In
- Sign in, please.
- Put your phone in the hostage center.
- Grab your manila folder off the front table.
Organization and Reflection (handout)
Late Work Announcement
Writing Experiment #7: Five Easy Pieces
Write! SHOW, don’t tell. Use details from all five senses to create imagery, to help us SEE this person and this place!
We will write for ten minutes. At the end of this time, anyone who wishes to read aloud may do so. Then we’ll hand these into the drawer.
Questions After Writing
The Fifty-Word Story
PART I (Twenty Minutes)
1. Turn to your book pages 28 and 29.
2. Carefully read the directions for Part I—the reading assignment.
3. Go to our class google folder, and look at the MODEL I left for you of what Part I should look like when you’re finished.
4. Website: www.fiftywordstories.com
5. Complete those as directed on page 28.
6. Save your favorites in the class folder for that assignment.