Wednesday, May 21st, 2014
First Block Only
Revision: Class Poem Lines
Spend five considering the following:
- Advice for Editing and Revising Poetry (in class folder)
- Showing, not Telling (lessons all term)
- Diction (lessons all term)
- Open your google doc with your class poem lines (Robot Typing).
- Revise this poem so that it’s one you’re proud of, making at least twenty changes. This poem can become anything you want it to be!
- Bring all your knowledge, wisdom, and creativity to bear on this bad boy.
- When you think you’re finished revising, go to “file,” then “see revision history,” and make sure you have at least twenty changes.
- Leave it in the folder it’s already in for me to read. Thanks!
- Hey, this could be a contender for your portfolio, right?
NOTE: IF YOU WERE NOT HERE to do the Class Poem, you will revise a different piece, and put it in the Class Poem Lines Revision folder. See me before you start work today.
HOMEWORK: work on your portfolio!
@ 8:45, we'll go see our Writing Buddies!
Second block, we'll be with our Writing Buddies all class period.