- Thing #2: Revise the Autobiography Poem to a second draft. (worksheet below)
Autobiographical Poem Revision to Second,
1. Think about everything I’m saying as it relates to YOUR POEM and the changes you might make to it to make I stronger.
2. Look at the following snippets, and consider the following in your own poem:
· Am I using vivid detail (appealing to one of the senses)?
· Am I being creative in my responses—not just throwing down the first thing that comes to mind?
The mature, older (even if younger) sister to a college freshman,
- Thing #3: Review the Writing Buddy expectations for tomorrow, and go over the Autobio Poem template the buddies will use.