Revision—Around the Block (Thirty Minutes)
1. Grab your paper copy of this assignment.
2. Do the FOUR chores I have for you on the handout.
3. Open up your poem on google docs
4. Read my comments to you—File, “See Revision History”
5. Revise this poem to make it a stronger piece of writing than it is right now.
6. Make at least ten meaningful changes (not including editing), and do ALL of the following.
a. Four ways
b. Vocabulary Variety sheet
c. Anything you want to add, subtract, or substitute
7. Check out what happens in “Revision History”! It’s magic! J
8. Print a paper copy (front/back) of your final.
9. Staple your FINAL COPY on top of the one you marked up, then drop it in the drawer, please.