1. Survival Tips
2. The Blog
· What is it?
· How do you find it?
· Take the oath of I-promise-I'll-never-come-in-and-ask-you-"Did we do anything when I was absent yesterday?" :-)
We all successfully signed on to our school domain g-mail, and we typed, saved, and printed our first assignment from there.
Writing Experiment #1--Around the Block
1. Writing Experiment
· It’s a first draft.
· Do your best work…
· …but don’t agonize over it.
· Work quickly!
· Type your guts out!
· See the survival tip about not stressing about your first draft.) (See #15 and #21)
2. Take a look at the requirements for this assignment.
3. Check out the models.
· Models are not perfect examples.
· Models are glimpses at how some people chose to approach this assignment.
4. Editing Lesson
· MLA format for heading
· Required on everything you hand in this term.
· Sign into/Create your google account.
· We’re typing here today, and for most of the term, so get comfortable!
6. Save this assignment in there
7. Print a TWO-SIDED to room 212. (This is standard for the term, so please never ask the question, “Where do I print to?”)
- Please click on our schedule for the week in google docs.