Peer Conferencing—Musical Memories
1. We traded Musical Memories with a partner I chose.
2. We got a peer conference sheet to fill out for our partners.
3. We followed the directions from page 41, we and had a strong peer conference.
4. We gave comments back to our partner, and then we stapled the comment sheet on top of the Musical Memory, then put it back in the drawer.
1. We spent forty minutes revising the WWYLN, following the directions on page 44.
2. We created a new file of the WWYLN, so that Willis could still see our peer comments on the original.
3. We printed a hard copy (but did not share this draft with Willis).
· WE10—it’s shared with you in google docs.