Writing Experiment #9
- Dear Kiddo (Directions are in your google docs in our Creative Writing Class Collection). (20 minutes to type, after viewing two models--Kennedy and Edmund, both in your google docs)
Ogden Nash Poems (in your google docs)
- We read all the poems aloud, and then we had a few minutes to type our own. A few people shared.
- YOU NEED TO WRITE TWO POEMS FOR THURSDAY.
Where Were You Last Night?
- We had twenty minutes to continue draft #1, which we will share aloud with a small group on THURSDAY.
- Musical Memory Journal (assignment in your google docs)
Reminder: We're going to STEWART tomorrow. Be here on time!
CREATIVE WRITING (Thursday, 4/21)
- We spent a lot of time on google docs, experimenting.
- I showed everyone how to remove "Track Changes" from a poem for final draft.
- We prepped for our Stewart field trip Wednesday.
- We printed a clean copy of our AUTOBIO POEM to read to our third-grade writing buddy.
- I showed models of NAME POEMS, and we each wrote our own, saved, and printed them to use with our writing buddy on Wednesday.