Hello, people! Happy Friday! J
Quick-Write (Five Minutes) 8:13-8:18
· Take out a sheet of notebook paper.
· In the few minutes you have, make two lists:
o Best of the Week
o Worst of the Week
· If you complete both lists, start another list: what you’re most looking forward to in the next two weeks.
· For 100%, you have to write the whole time.
Writing Lesson—Diction = WORD CHOICE
· A Bunch of.... (p. 13)
· Hasta la Vista, Catchphrases (pages 14-15)
· Death of Language (p. 16)
· Workshop Time with a Dictionary = twenty minutes
· Due Date: TUESDAY.
… With Me at My Desk When I Call You Back
· p. 8
· p. 13
· Earliest Memory Poem
· Folder log-in.
1. Cliché Story
2. Journal #1
3. Early Childhood Memory
4. Around the Block
5. WE#4?—Spilled Popcorn; Leaver/Leavee
· I have not forgotten about revising the Russian Tailor Poem. We will do that Monday or Tuesday. And then we’ll share our best line.
· And we are definitely going to share the Cliché Stories Monday or Tuesday as well.