- We pulled out the three pieces we're revising, and we look over the handout which contained questions for revisions: How to Have a Writing Conference with Yourself, and Advice for Revising Poetry.
- We worked until 10:40 on revising Poem #1 and Poem #2, and then we printed and traded with assigned partners.
- Complete both peer conferences tonight--whatever you didn't finish in class.
- Revise piece #3, with at least ten changes.
- I handed out and explained the self-evaluation sheet for the two prose revisions and the two poem revisions.
- People had all block to finalize the four revisions, fill out the self-evaluations, then hand them in.
- I handed out the self-evaluation sheet for the portfolio.
Homework--all due when you walk in the door THURSDAY
- Portfolio Reflection
- Portfolio Self-Evaluation
- I handed out the checklist, which people can complete today and/or Thursday.
- I had book chats with people as needed.