- We went to Stewart to meet and work with our second-grade writing buddies. We interviewed them. Mrs. Murphy had already explained the "big picture" for what we're doing in creating these stories.
- 1) two white handouts I gave you Thursday--one over your children's books, and one over your interviews on Friday
- 2) one illustration (created by you) to possibly go in your children's story
- We went to Stewart for Day 2 of our work with our third-grade writing buddies. We finished up the autobiographical poems, and we taught about and helped our students create a Sense Poem. Most people had time to type the Sense Poem as well.
- We went to the Public Library to read--about forty minutes today, due to the shortened schedule.