- We revised the hot chocolate sentence on page 4, and we talked about our revisions.
- We did Writing Experiment #11—brainstorming our perfect moments.
- I handed out the Perfect Moment assignment, and we went over the expectations.
- I read Marissa’s and Kylie’s models for examples.
- We filled out a prep sheet, a skeleton for our rough draft.
- We typed our rough drafts quickly, then turned them in with our prep sheet.
- We finished typing our letters to our third-grade pen pals.
- We selected a wooden trinket to send them.
- We started coloring a page for them.
- Finish coloring your page for your third-grader.
- Quote response
- Art Essay
- We wrote our thank-you letters to Hoover and Kennedy.
- We talked about Monday’s format—lots of big thinking.
- Mrs. F. was here to conduct a poetry workshop with us about sestinas!
- Check the wiki—it’s there!
- Write a sestina! It's due FRIDAY.