- We read for about sixty minutes today.
Small Sharing Groups
- I explained the procedure for these groups.
- I went over the expectations on page 42 for sharing the WWYLN? aloud in groups of five.
- Patrick, Kailee, Shannen and Jessica each took their groups to other rooms for the small sharing groups, and listeners filled out question sheets for writer/reader.
- We only had about ten or fifteen minutes, but we did start revising the WWYLN? using page 43 for guidance.
- We also had twenty minutes on our Prompt Word Poem, which is due with the completed rubric TOMORROW.
- Prompt Word Poem w/rubric
- We took the Frankenstein objective final.
- We met briefly in our Vocab War groups.
- Some people studied for the vocabulary final tomorrow.
- Some people found their quotes to use in the in-class essay tomorrow.
- Some people organized their folders.
- I reminded people to sign up for the book club book they want to read in January.
- Prepare for the in-class essay and the Frankenstein vocabulary final tomorrow.