- We got our grade printouts, and wrote mid-term reflection letters to our parents.
- We played one round of Show Me with our vocab flashcards.
- We played two rounds of Slap It!
- We had thirty-five minutes to read.
- I read everyone's mid-term letters.
- I graded make-up work and updated grade printouts.
- We talked about how the Facebook project is going. :-)
- We discussed the definition of "myth", using page 2 and our wikiposts as guides.
- We all shared a connection we had made between a myth and our own lives.
- Quick Write #5--we took the prompts from page 11 and wrote about chores/tasks.
- I presented information on Hercules. I gave a little background, and I talked about the first two labors, the lion and the hyrdra.
- We had fifteen minutes left for our FB project.
AP Homework for Thursday
- · Preparation for Essay #2
- · Preparation for class discussion on Thursday
- 1. Read chapter one of They Say/I Say—Starting with What Others Are Saying (pages 17-27).
- 2. Highlight any sentence (sentences) that sound like “how to write” statements or directions you should follow.
- 3. Put a star next to statements you feel like, “Aha—yes, I can definitely use this to make my writing stronger.”
- 4. Put a question mark next to anything you do not understand.