- I explained the bookmark and how we were going to use it for our end-of-book chats.
- We made sure everything was in the correct place in our binders.
- We checked the one about lemmings.
- I handed out the record-keeping sheets for the paragraphs, and we plotted the first three, then made a graph.
- We went around the room and reviewed for about ten minutes.
- We spent about twenty minutes on www.vocabsushi.com for learning and practicing vocab, and preparing for the ACT.
- We read and relaxed for twenty-five minutes.
- People who needed to finish their bookmark journals did so.
- People who needed to chat with me about a book they'd finished did so.
- Ten annotations over chapter 9
- How do we take notes over the slideshows? We talked a bit about two-column notes, and about not writing EVERYTHING down.
- We listened to powerpoint presentations over the following figures: Hermes, Pandora, Hades, Ares, The Fates, Dionysus, Athena. We also heard the creation story. We took notes.
- I showed some pics of last year's Mythology Barbies.
- I handed out a white copy of the Barbie template.
- I handed out requirements for the Barbie and the Facebook projects.
- Monday--Myth Barbie/Ken/Action Figure
- Tuesday--Facebook page