- People turned in the Musical Memory journal to the drawer.
- People kept their page 60, the rough draft of the Sense Poem.
- Point of View--When we think about an issue like the war in Iraq, how many different points of view are there for looking at a situation like that? American soldier, soldier's mother, Iraqi child, Iraqi insurgent, destroyed building, doctor trying to heal people--and the list goes on.
- We listened to and viewed the short story DIARY OF A SPIDER, and we talked about what details in that story would appeal to children, and which details really reflect the Point of View of the spider.
- We listened to WHEN I WAS LITTLE for storytime, and I modeled how to read to young children. We also talked about how a four-year-old sees the world.
- I went over the Early Memory assignment on page 47, and I read Lauren Moeller's memoir as an example.
- We had twenty-five minutes to type.
- We read some of the Autobiographical Poems aloud, and we jotted down two things about the person that we didn't already know.