- Everyone got back their Where Were You Last Night? assignment, and I explained how to do the Fiction Trade-and-Grade. I matched people up with partners, and then we read and conferenced each other's stories.
- We reviewed our rubric for the Snapshot Poem, we reviewed instructor comments, and then we made final revisions (and tracked our changes in blue). We saved our final drafts, and we filled out our rubrics, and we handed everything in.
- We did the same for the Perfect Moment.
- We talked again about page 80 in the textbook, and most people took their folders home to get organized and start working on the revisions.
- Portfolio planning, supply-gathering, organization, etc.
- Complete the last two questions on page 80.
Pages 1-4 of your short story