Having missed school Friday due to sewer issues, here's the updated plan for children's stories:
- FINISH YOUR STORY, with the exception of any last-minute binding/printing issues. You will have FIFTEEN MINUTES in class on Monday to tidy them up, fill out the rubric, then turn them in.
Contact me with questions or concerns!
- Thoughtfully and carefully create TWO (2) illustrations for your children's story (due for homework grade Monday).
- Start creating your storyboard--get at least two frames completed for Monday.
- We will finish the storyboards during the first part of class.
- We will eat "B" lunch.
- We will drive over to Stewart at 12:30 or so to have our storyboard and illustration conferences with the second-graders. Please bring a note from a parent that it is okay for you to drive yourself, drive others, or ride with someone else.
Conact me with questions or concerns!
HAVE A GOOD REST OF YOUR WEEKEND! :-)