- We read for about seventy-five minutes.
- I conferenced with a few people.
- I handed out the parent memo for those people who have at-home reading to record.
The Sound and the Fury
- We talked about Quentin's chapter, up through page 81.
- We continued discussions we'd started on the wiki.
- We peer conferenced over the almost-final draft.
- Final drafts are due THURSDAY.
- I handed out copies of Heather F.'s responses to your Mango outlines. She gave lots of good information, which we discussed briefly.
- Check your e-mail this afternoon/evening. She has sent you your outline back, with comments and assessment.
- Read pages 81-100.
- Homework Due
Revised draft of Prose #1 and Prose #2
- Fill out peer conference sheets. (Use p. 83.)
- Complete a peer conference over each revision.
- Revise Prose #3 (due tomorrow)
- Revise poems to final copy.
- Revised Prose #3