- We walked to the Public Library and read there.
- I handed out mid-term grade reports to everyone.
- We chatted about chapters 6 and 7. We had a lot of questions about the confession scenes and about Snowball. We clarified our understanding of what was going on in the chapters.
- We took the quiz over chapters 6 and 7.
- Hoover came in and talked to us about the historical connections in the novel. It rocked! :-)
- I handed out papers, and I handed out mid-term grade reports.
- Finish the novel, AND do the assignment posted on the wiki! :-)
Have a good weekend!
- We worked on "Life at Thirty" (orange handout).
- We worked individually on internet grammar review.
Small Group Sharing
- We got into our groups and read and commented for twenty-five minutes.
- I met with each person today about mid-term grade reports. I also got everyone's elf name.
- Musical Memory (little white handout)