Allie brought cookies! Thanks, Allie! :-)
The Sound and the Fury
- We discussed everyone's questions, pondering, inferences and hypotheses from last night's reading, pages 55-85.
- We continued Quentin's motifs poster--we've got lots of things listed.
- We had about thirty minutes left--Prom Committee members went to go build, Allie and Miranda had an in-depth conversation about the book, Shelby, Tina, and Asbury read quietly in the hall, and the rest of us talked about AP, and other stuff.
Homework for Monday
- Read pages 85-113 (the end of Quentin's chapter).
- We read.
- I had book chats with three people.
- The paper and rings came today.
- The computer people continued to lay out the book.
- The proofers started proofing pages.
- We looked at section intro pages.
- We updated the expenditures and the receipts.