- Second draft of Mango essay
- Three of the four groups presented.
- "The Sloth" group will present Wednesday.
- Anyone who was missing should see me for the neon pink handout for the Mango essay writing workshop.
- RJ for Vendler's "About Poets and Poetry"
- We talked about what the final is going to look like.
- I handed out mid-term grades, and we reflected on what we're doing well, what we need to work on, and what we've learned from.
- We read, highlighted and annotated Professor Chapter's on geography and season (two chapters, total).
- We talked to the text in at least five places on each chapter. FINISH THIS FOR HOMEWORK, PLEASE.
- We reviewed the terms, then played a very lackluster game of Slap It!
Homework: See above.
MODERN PROSE, MONDAY AND TUESDAY
- We read.
- We typed book reports.
- We updated our yellow sheets.
- We got mid-term grade printouts, and we wrote about one thing we're doing well, and about one goal we have for the rest of the term.
EARTHBOOK, MONDAY AND TUESDAY
- We read and decided the nature poems.
- Committees met briefly for their jobs.
- We sorted all the pieces (second, clean copies versus original, sloppy copies), and started finalize the index! Yee-haw!
- We had Allie's delicious cake. Thank you, Allie!
- We had mid-term grade conferences.