Tuesday, November 25th, 2014
#1: Storybook Presentations
- Who are the central characters?
- What is the central conflict?
- What is the outcome? How is the conflict revolved?
- What is the lesson ancient Greeks would have learned from this story?
#2: Final Exam Prep
- Move to the items listed below in homework. This is quiet study time.
- Review for the final, which is Wednesday. The study links are on schoology under Wednesday’s date.
- Study your notes from Monday and Tuesday. Be able to tell the basics of five of the stories.