1. Review the comments you got on your story. (File, then “See Revision History”).
2. Print a copy of your story, FRONT AND BACK. Each person in the class needs a paper copy of his her own story.
· Finish creating a strong final draft of you Autobiographical Poem.
· Do you have evidence for a “4” on all rubric categories?
· Did you revise the areas I noted on your poem, plus make revisions of your own?
Howdy, AP English!
a. Read and annotate pages 19-24 (Walton’s last letter before Dr. Viktor F.
b. Complete the vocabulary assignment for words #9-17 (green handout)
2. Create your own 128-word sentence—full directions at the bottom of today’s yellow handout. (DUE THURSDAY)