- Blue packet Role page due (Book Club)
- 1 1/2 pages of typed, doublespaced rough draft due (Graduation Essay)
- We traded with a partner for a peer conference, after I handed out a model from last year and talked about what made it a strong conference. (twenty minutes to conference; fifteen minutes to show and discuss models, then read comments we got back from partner)
- We reviewed our reflection from yesterday. Continue with the good stuff; work on the not-so-good stuff.
- I pulled people out in small groups to talk about the difference between shallow thinking and deep thinking. Our goal is deep thinking!
- We met and discussed in our book clubs, and I rotated from group to group listening in.
- We spent the last few minutes selecting roles and assigning pages to read for tomorrow.
- We reviewed the vocab for fifteen minutes on white boards.
- Read your Book Club assignment, and complete the blue sheet for your role.
- Study vocabulary.