We went to Stewart, and we read to the little kids! :-)
Two wiki assignments due
I'll copy your poems for tomorrow's class.
Poetry Discussion (spent all our time here before lunch)
- We discussed some of the new poetry terms, and added them to our list. We had a lot of good, organic discussion, and we ended up building from one thing to another.
- We talked about TONE words (pages 26, 27, 28) in the gold section.
• Get back your mythology final.
• Look over the results.
• Think about how you prepared—what were your study techniques? How much did you study?
1. What are you proudest of with your performance on this exam?
2. How would you have prepared differently, if you had the chance?
3. How could use you anything you learned from this exam to help you in college?
We talked about all these.
- ACT Test Prep
- Vocab Sushi
- Oedipus reflection
- It's on the wiki! (podcasts)