- I continued conferencing and having book chats with people.
- We read about seventy-five minutes today.
- Everyone put a question he/she has from pages 3-21 in The Sound and the Fury, and we discussed them as a class until we answered--or attempted to answer--them all.
- We had about twenty-five minutes left for reading the novel independently.
- Read though page 41 for tomorrow.
- Revise your Graduation Essay to an almost-final draft for FRIDAY.
Peer Conferencing--Revised Poem #3
- We filled out a peer conference sheet for Revised Poem #3 using the questions on page 86.
- We labeled and stapled our Revised Poem #3.
- We made even trades for our peer conferences.
- We read the revised memoir on pages 81-2.
- We read the questions to help ourselves revise PROSE on page 83.
- We started revising Prose #1, making at least ten changes.
- Revise Prose #2, making at least ten changes.
- NOTE: When you walk into class tomorrow, you need to have a REVISED, CLEAN draft of Prose #1 and Prose #2.