- We partied for half an hour, then read for half an hour.
- I had a conference with pretty much everyone about how the reading is going, and what he/she is reading over break.
- We handed in Free Write #6.
- We put the Death Sentences up on the Big Screen and shared them as a way to say good-bye to this unit.
- I handed out George Orwell's Animal Farm, and I had everyone mark several readings.
- Homework: Read pages 100-113, the section about Russian and Communism.
- I explained the Theme for English B assignment on page 46. I put up several models from previous years, and I read them allowed.
- We put up the Autobiographical Poems on the Big Screen, and each person read his/her own, and then we commented about things we learned about each writer. We will continue this on Tuesday.
- I expplained the Reality TV Journal assignment (p. 47), and we added some shows to our list of choices to write about.
- #1--Theme for English B
- #2--Reality TV Journal