- We went over the expectations for the Socratic Fishbowl.
- I met with each group to discuss what was effective last time, and what to focus on Wednesday.
- People prepped for the Socratic Fishbowl with the poems "Sailing to Byzantium" and "Birches."
- We spent about twenty minutes reviewing the expectations for the literary terms final by playing The Monkey Game.
- Study for the literary terms final.
- We read.
- We typed book reports.
- We updated our yellow reading logs.
- Production continues and is nearing completion.
- We hope to have the magazine ready for dispersal tomorrow.